Avalon Claire Priestley

Avalon Claire Priestley

Thursday 29 October 2015

Urban Decay Vice 4





Lets kick this blog off with something Special!
Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette.
Now as you stay tuned to my blog you will come to terms of an absolute Urban Decay fan i am. They never seem to disappoint me when it comes to any of their products. As a matter of fact every item on my face today is Urban Decay. Please see the photos to have a look at the swatches of the shadows in the pallette.
My personal faves are "Flame", "Underhand" and "Grasshopper".
Guys im not joking when i say this.... these shadows are hella pigmented. The only shadow i was slightly disappointed in was "low" that was just my personal opinion.
It is now live in stores and www.urbandecay.co.uk for £43.
It is a complete MUST HAVE.
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment