Avalon Claire Priestley

Avalon Claire Priestley

Thursday 29 October 2015

A little bit about me!

Hello.... is it me your looking for 😆

Hi everyone. I am completely new to this blogging business, however what i will be posting about i am not stranger too.

I have been interested in cosmetics and the beauty industry to a high degree for about 6-7 years. I have spent a good fortune on trying our products and see what the industry has to offer us to make us feel special. I absolutely adore new products that have that WOW factor and its even better when i get to share this with people.

I am currently signed up to the beauty subscription box "BirchBox" and each month i receive my box i will do a monthly unboxing blog and review each product individually.

I will also be posting about personal faves and must haves. I will try and be as diverse as possible and make sure the products i rave about are to suit most needs.

Please have fun reading my blog. There are too many mediocre things in this life and my blog wont be one of them. 😄😄

No comments:

Post a Comment